cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change sim card

toanpublic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hello I need help put in a new sim card please. Submitting the ticket failed many times and the chatbot said I can try this. Thank you. 

5 REPLIES 5

should be fast from here.  Keep checking the Community inbox.  Let us know when it is done  🙂

toanpublic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No I dont have the old one. That's been lost that why Im trying to put in a new sim. I was finally able to submit a ticket and it said mod will contact me. Thanks for helping out. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@toanpublic

is your service still active on the old sim?

you need to keep the old sim in the device because pm will send you text messages and codes to confirm your identity

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@toanpublic wrote:

hello I need help put in a new sim card please. Submitting the ticket failed many times and the chatbot said I can try this. Thank you. 

@toanpublic 

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

Type "Sim card swap"

Then Select "Contact Us"

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

instead of going via the Chatbot, this is the direct link you can use for opening SIM Swap ticket.

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/-H7DB-

After you opened the ticket,  check the Community Inbox (envelope icon on the top right corner)

Need Help? Let's chat.