cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant make calls

abhimji
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have had my plan with public mobile for 2 months.   This morning I tried to make a call and I got a message that said that my plan doesnt include talk  When i checked my plan, I can see that it haes have talk and text  Also, I have not had a problem before.  My son who also got on the plan the same time I did, complained about the same problem 2 days ago.

The second problem is that i bought an add-on for 200 minutes long distance for $8 today but when I try to make a call to the states, the message says that I do not have an active long distance plan.  My account shows that i have this add-on

4 REPLIES 4

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

I'm thinking your addon and calling issue are actually the same issue. Best to focus on getting your Canada calling working and your add on will follow.

What do you see when you log into Self Serve? Plan Active, $25 plan and add on showing? 

abhimji
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i have the 25$ with some data  and its unlimited talk and text

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@abhimji 

Which plan do you have?  $10 or $15 plans with limited minutes.  Did you have issues with recent renewal? 

In you self service account, do you see the talk minutes counter in the add on section?  Is it possilbe that you used up your minutes? 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You could try teh lost stolen trick see if taht reset your account.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

else you probably will need to contact the mods to investigate.  (assuming your account is active)

The best way to contact moderators is to use the ChatBot SIMon (the green ? on bottom of screen). Typing "submit ticket" then clicking on "contact us", is the quickest way I have found to get to the submit ticket for moderator assistance form.

Need Help? Let's chat.