cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant get my voicemails

crystal0
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

PROBLEM SOLVED THANKS !!

Never had an issue before but this time .... I Tried to call my voicemail as I have some ... Its telling me ... ("" Sorry cant connect your call you don't have an active long distant add on .. press *611 to add on "") ?? any ideas what to do ? I don't want to press *611 to add on and get charged for it ... its not a long distant call just trying to listen to my messages 

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Using-Your-Service/Updated-list-of-Voicemail-Access-N...

@crystal0 

Sometimes that message will occur just try again later or call a number you know will work and try again. Here's an informative post on accessing voicemail numbers by @Nezgar .

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@crystal0 wrote:

Thanks .. I am on the $15 plan but haven't received any notification that I am over the 100 minutes or cant seem to find anywhere on my account how many minutes I have used ? 

@crystal0 hi in your self serve data and add on section your minutes will how up there if you have none left then they are all gone you can get a 500 minutes add on for 5 dollars have a great day 

crystal0

looks like its working now ! hasn't been since yesterday not sure what was up but thanks hopefully its good to go again !  

crystal0

So I don't dial a number to access my voice mail I just push the button (call voicemail) it automatically dials it and Weird I just tried it again and it is working now .. ( it has been not working since yesterday maybe it was a clinch in the system)  

Thanks for your help 

crystal0

Thanks .. I am on the $15 plan but haven't received any notification that I am over the 100 minutes or cant seem to find anywhere on my account how many minutes I have used ? 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@crystal0 wrote:

Never had an issue before but this time .... I Tried to call my voicemail as I have some ... Its telling me ... ("" Sorry cant connect your call you don't have an active long distant add on .. press *611 to add on "") ?? any ideas what to do ? I don't want to press *611 to add on and get charged for it ... its not a long distant call just trying to listen to my messages 

Thanks

Are you on a limited minute plan?  They could be all used up.  Have you tried calling from another phone (if you have access to one) and pushing * when your voicemail answers and entering your password to retrieve your voicemail

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@crystal0 

@crystal0 wrote:

Thanks

@crystal0 hello do you have a limited talk plan? maybe you ran out off minutes if so you can buy a 5 dollar 500 minute add on 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@crystal0 just add a 1 in front of the voicemail number. Stay safe. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@crystal0 wrote:

Thanks

If you're on the $15 plan then maybe you've run out of minutes.

Need Help? Let's chat.