cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot make or receive calls

seeta
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am unable to make or receive calls. I contacted a moderater they advised they are working on the issue-- this is yesterday, still not able to make or receive calls. Now my account on self serve says suspended, but there is suffice funds available for my amount due on the account. This is very fustrating that it takes so long to get this resolved, been trying to contact them since Monday for this issue.

6 REPLIES 6

@Peony8 wrote:

Cannot call or receive calls for last 3 days why please ? acct is active and public mobile signal present - very inconvenient!

You can try this trick...go in your self-serve account and tab PLAN/OPTIONS and click on PHONE LOST/STOLEN and close your phone few minutes. Open it again and click on reactivate your service and see if it helped.

If not write a message to the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain what happened. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

Peony8

Cannot call or receive calls for last 3 days why please ? acct is active and public mobile signal present - very inconvenient!

seeta

Tried all recommended tips, no luck, still unable to make or receive calls.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

1) Try power cycling your handset (on-off)

2) If this still does not work, try removing and re-inserting your SIM card.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@seetaThere has recently been problems with some accounts, unfortunately you will just have to wait for the moderators to fix it Smiley Frustrated

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try resetting your account with the lost phone trick.

To report your phone stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose Plans and Add-onstab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab.  The choose Suspend Service tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login in and report your phone found.    If this doesn't work, you will have yo wait for a moderator.  They have been busy recently with several service interruption and account issues.

Need Help? Let's chat.