cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

call ID

how to have my phone number and name appear on the phone that receives mt call?

Mayor / Maire

Re: call ID

The receiver's phone would need to subscribe to call display with their provider.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Also make your phone SETTINGS are set to SHOW your number  (and NOT) block them..

Oracle

@wang01_99  are you talking about caller ID or name display?

Caller ID the receiver needs to have you stored on contacts. 

For name display your name will appear instead of unknown number. This is carrier dependant feature. 

Thank. WHat I want to do is if I call you, I want my name and phone number appear on your phone display such that you know it is me.

Make sure YOUR caller ID is ON,   on your phone, and not turned off.   Check  under settings on your phone.

Oracle

@wang01_99 wrote:

Thank. WHat I want to do is if I call you, I want my name and phone number appear on your phone display such that you know it is me.

This should be straightforward.  The feature is self contained in the phone.  If you have your contact list loaded in the phone receiving the call, the phone will look up the number from the contact list and display the name of the caller as it was entered in the contract list.  

Thanks. I have my home phone number in the contact list. I call it from my cellphone, the cellphone number appears on the home phone display but without my name. This same occurs when I call my friends. However, before I changed to Public Mobile a week ago, my name and cellphone number did appear on the receiver's phone display. Any idea how to set it up on my cellphone?

The call receiver has to have that feature to show name and number.   That is a payed service that the call reciever has to have on their phone.        Just make sure that your caller ID is turned ON on your phone.  Look under settings  (for your phone).

Was your last cell phone carrier the SAME as your current home phone supplier (landline).