cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your **bleep**

PMDefaultUser
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I renewed my phone service the 18 of January.. today it was cut off and I was than forced to spend another 34$..I want to be reimbursed and compensated for all the bull**bleep**..this has affected my work and I had to go pay to use a computer because i don't have internet. This by far is the dirtiest service company everything. I want my money back and I will be leaving this company because you seem to think this is convenient for people. I have 3 kids and im on a strict budget and cant afford to just lose money cuz of your screw up

10 REPLIES 10

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Mary_M wrote:

@srlawrenit looks like the username was changed already!

@Mary_M thanks Mary; I did tag the team account as well, so one of your colleagues must have gone ahead and taken care of it.  Fantastic!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@srlawren it looks like the username was changed already!

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

He does have another thread open as well. Just as colorful as this one😁

EDIT : just realized the other one has been deleted. He's a mighty jolly chap!!

GC 

@SD08 @I think this thread was previously longer, and the subscriber was changing plans immediately to get a working service.

I no longer can confirm, as this thread now seems much shorter.

SD08

@PMDefaultUser 

I saw your latest post from today in the new thread before the topic was deleted. 

From that post, it sounds like your phone is currently working now.  If you've overpaid, the extra funds would be sitting in your account as available balance. Since you say you don't have internet, you can verify the funds balance by dialling *611 on your phone. The automated opening spiel will tell you your balance. That can be used toward your next renewal, which becomes your next "month's service" that you said PM owes you.

srlawren

@Mary_M wrote:

Hello @PMDefaultUser,

thanks for reaching out to us.

Kindly note that, as your username goes against guidelines, we'll need to change it. Can you provide us with a username you prefer? Should we not receive a reply, we'll assign a random username until we hear back from you.

If you also have any concerns or questions, don't hesitate to send our mod team a private message.

Regards,

Mary

@Mary_M  @CS_Agent  can you please go ahead with the random name change for this user?  EDIT: you have given them plenty of time to come up with something within the community guidelines. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @PMDefaultUser,

thanks for reaching out to us.

Kindly note that, as your username goes against guidelines, we'll need to change it. Can you provide us with a username you prefer? Should we not receive a reply, we'll assign a random username until we hear back from you.

If you also have any concerns or questions, don't hesitate to send our mod team a private message.

Regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Anonymous
Not applicable

@PMDefaultUser wrote:

I renewed my phone service the 18 of January.. today it was cut off and I was than forced to spend another 34$..I want to be reimbursed and compensated for all the bull**bleep**..this has affected my work and I had to go pay to use a computer because i don't have internet. This by far is the dirtiest service company everything. I want my money back and I will be leaving this company because you seem to think this is convenient for people. I have 3 kids and im on a strict budget and cant afford to just lose money cuz of your screw up

Are you a long time legacy customer?

What happened on February 18th? Did you successfully renew?  Were you on a 90 day plan in January?

If as above, no there are no grace periods like with post-paid services. It's like a revolving 30 (or 90) day contract. You pay, they provide. You don't pay, they turn off service.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@PMDefaultUser, firstly, you should change your username, and stop the swearing.  It's unpleasant.

You're with a prepaid carrier who offers both 30- and 90-day plans.  Sounds like you've finished a 30-day plan, and it's awaiting you to pay for the next cycle.

If you have paid, then it seems the system is stuck.  Please contact the moderators as described in the previous post.

If you haven't paid yet, this is why you have no service.  You must pay on or before your last day of 30- or 90-days, to continue using your service.

Edited to add : 

As I re-read your post, you signed up over 60 days ago, so it's possible that you had credits in your account that you didn't need to pay in February, and you've now finished your 2nd 30-day cycle.  You needed to pay, to continue your service as you can not have service without paying first.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@PMDefaultUser  a écrit :

Nothing we can do here...we are customers like you..write a message to the moderator https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain what happened...waiting time is few hours to 2 days..Smiley Frustrated

Need Help? Let's chat.