cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Will my phone work with Public Mobile SIM?

I need to port on PM from Chatr... I checked, but my Samsung galaxy A10s is not part of the list of compatible mobiles mentioned on website. Can someone confirm if my Samsung galaxy A10s model number SM-A107M is compatible or not??

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Will my phone work with Public Mobile SIM?

@Dijinero367 wrote:

I need to port on PM from Chatr... I checked, but my Samsung galaxy A10s is not part of the list of compatible mobiles mentioned on website. Can someone confirm if my Samsung galaxy A10s model number SM-A107M is compatible or not??

It'll be fine. I looked at that model too but it doesn't have NFC so I passed.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

It should be compatible.  Make sure it is unlocked.

Mayor / Maire

@Dijinero367  Your device will work. As for porting from CHATR be sure to note the best practices below to ensure a smooth process:

• Only the authorized account holder can transfer a number.
    • You cannot transfer numbers between Public Mobile accounts.
    • Your previous account must be active in order for the number transfer to go through. Once the transfer is complete, it will be automatically deactivated from your previous service provider.
    • Double check your old account info, as it needs to be correct in order for your number transfer to complete.
    • Here’s the information you’ll need: CHATR account number, name on the account and CHATR phone number 

It is recommend porting your number during activation by providing the above info.

Hope this helps.

Need Help? Let's chat.