cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will my phone work with Public Mobile SIM?

Dijinero367
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to port on PM from Chatr... I checked, but my Samsung galaxy A10s is not part of the list of compatible mobiles mentioned on website. Can someone confirm if my Samsung galaxy A10s model number SM-A107M is compatible or not??

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Dijinero367  Your device will work. As for porting from CHATR be sure to note the best practices below to ensure a smooth process:

• Only the authorized account holder can transfer a number.
    • You cannot transfer numbers between Public Mobile accounts.
    • Your previous account must be active in order for the number transfer to go through. Once the transfer is complete, it will be automatically deactivated from your previous service provider.
    • Double check your old account info, as it needs to be correct in order for your number transfer to complete.
    • Here’s the information you’ll need: CHATR account number, name on the account and CHATR phone number 

It is recommend porting your number during activation by providing the above info.

Hope this helps.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It should be compatible.  Make sure it is unlocked.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dijinero367 wrote:

I need to port on PM from Chatr... I checked, but my Samsung galaxy A10s is not part of the list of compatible mobiles mentioned on website. Can someone confirm if my Samsung galaxy A10s model number SM-A107M is compatible or not??

It'll be fine. I looked at that model too but it doesn't have NFC so I passed.

Need Help? Let's chat.