cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Will 3G be upgraded to 4G LTE in the future?

@iamcdn wrote:

Currently, PM default/majority data plan is 3G. I am wondering if in the future when 5G will be the industry standard do you think PM will upgrade to 4G LTE as their standard since there will be more room on that network?

Anything anyone says here is a pure guess. Even if staff at Public Mobile could comment on this, any of that coudl be changed by the time anything (if anything) is implemented.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@computergeek541 wrote:

@iamcdn wrote:

Currently, PM default/majority data plan is 3G. I am wondering if in the future when 5G will be the industry standard do you think PM will upgrade to 4G LTE as their standard since there will be more room on that network?

Anything anyone says here is a pure guess. Even if staff at Public Mobile could comment on this, any of that coudl be changed by the time anything (if anything) is implemented.

My guess is that they will continue on with the throttle no matter the upgrade path we get, we wouldn't get passed down savings else wise, unless they suddenly start a two tear service, which I highly doubt.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@srlawren wrote:

@iamcdn wrote:

How about without the cap?

@iamcdn my crystal ball is in the shop right now, warranty repairs.  At this time I am unable to predict the future with any accuracy.  My most humble apologies!

@srlawren Your sarcasm and arrogance are not appreciated.

They need to add a thumbs down icon

Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@srlawren wrote:

@iamcdn wrote:

@iamcdn my crystal ball is in the shop right now, warranty repairs.  At this time I am unable to predict the future with any accuracy.  My most humble apologies!

Hey buddy, can you not return the faulty crystal ball and just buy a new one at the shop?  Inquiring minds want to know. Robot Frustrated

Mayor / Maire

Lol @srlawren , @imm1304 @ mine isn't and and it predicts when Asia gets 6g

@imm1304 wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@iamcdn wrote:

Hey buddy, can you not return the faulty crystal ball and just buy a new one at the shop?  Inquiring minds want to know. Robot Frustrated

Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@iamcdn wrote:

@srlawren Your sarcasm and arrogance are not appreciated.

They need to add a thumbs down icon

@iamcdn noted. Hopefully you get a more helpful response from a clairvoyant or a pre-cog.  Good luck.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.