cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
1vk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Wi-Fi calling

Does PM support wifi calling?

Oracle

Re: Wi-Fi calling

@1vk, Public Mobile does not support WiFi calling.  It is unlikely to do so.  This is a tier 3 service aimed at low price and not feature rich service. 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Wi-Fi calling

I don’t think so

Mayor / Maire

Re: Wi-Fi calling


@Kim1971kim wrote:

I don’t think so


@Kim1971kim this was not needed, @will13am answered this more than 2 hours before you posted.

 


@will13am wrote:

@1vk, Public Mobile does not support WiFi calling.  It is unlikely to do so.  This is a tier 3 service aimed at low price and not feature rich service. 


 


>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Wi-Fi calling

@srlawren on FIRE!! 👍

Mayor / Maire

Re: Wi-Fi calling


@sheytoon wrote:

@srlawren on FIRE!! 👍


@sheytoon uh oh!

 

giphy


>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Wi-Fi calling

Hi buddy 

you said about wifi calling 

so basically we want wifi calling in basements or when you face issues related with network (range) problem but I don't think so anyone face networking issue because PM have very large network coverage and if you face network problem so you have check your phone 

Re: Wi-Fi calling


@JS6100 wrote:

Hi buddy 

you said about wifi calling 

so basically we want wifi calling in basements or when you face issues related with network (range) problem but I don't think so anyone face networking issue because PM have very large network coverage and if you face network problem so you have check your phone 


I'm not sure that @1vk is having an actual reception problem. It's possible, but sometimes, people are just curious and will ask a question about the topic. As for customers wanting service is basements, there isn't any carrier that works anywhere and everywhere. Underground service is known to be of poorer quality, so that doesn't necessarily mean that there's a device issue.