cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does my phone show a Phone symbol an arrow on the top

Jessiecups1823
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

A Phone symbol and arrow on the top Are showing on my screen like I'm in a call but I'm not and on an iPhone It would light up green as well but it's not it just shows a phone with an arrow facing away from the phone beside LTE kinda like this 📞➡️ What does it mean

10 REPLIES 10

Jessiecups1823

Thanx everyone I figured it out it was call forwarding I didn't notice  I clicked it when I was looking through settings 

jsmarjara

It's call forwarding. When you go to call screen there is three dots on right hand side. Click that and select settings. Then in advance there is option to disable call forwarding.

@Roxie41174 wrote:

You must have turned on call forwarding on accident, just turn it off in the settings and your good to go :). 

Well, unless he intentionally wanted it fowarded. There's no way to make the icon go away while "unconditional" forwarding is active. The three "conditional" call forward types to not make this icon appear.

Roxie41174
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Call forwarding is active, if you disable this option the icon will go away. 🙂 

Well, the screenshot in the OP tells us they're intentionally enabled call forwarding - but just didn't realize the icon shows up because of that.

Roxie41174
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You must have turned on call forwarding on accident, just turn it off in the settings and your good to go :). 

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

If you cant find the call forwarding settings in the menus, just dial ##21# to disable any unconditional call forwarding.

You can also reset your conditional call forwards if they by chance have been messed with as well to the default voicemail number with ##004#.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Looks as if call forward is active. May have been activated in error. Deactivate, if not desired.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Call forwarding symbol possibly?

Need Help? Let's chat.