cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: Where can I buy a phone to use with Public Mobile?

@slash407 wrote:

u can get a phone from everwhere, dont overcomplicate it, if it has a sim it'll work. The website PM also has a place to check the serial number for the phone to make 100% sure it'll work.

Sure @slash407, good luck with that.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

fusion mobile carries unlocked cellphones and fits all bagets preowned, refurbished, and new.

comes with 90 days of warranty and accessories and free public mobile sim!

the address is 764 danforth ave toronto, On M4J1L5.

contact 416 564 7649. 

Highlighted

There are many places you can get a phone. Best Buy (also carry refurbished phones), Walmart, Staples, Apple, etc or even places like Amazon and eBay. There are lots of places to buy good used phones as well. If you buy an Apple phone, you can take it into your locate Apple store and they will run a scan on it free of charge to make sure everything is okay. They can even tell you when the phone was first activated and if there is an outstanding bill on it. 

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Didn’t realize that about  stores, pretty cool 😎 

Highlighted

fusion mobile carries unlocked cellphones and fits all bagets preowned, refurbished, and new.

contact 416 564 7649. 

@Bailey12 wrote:

There are many places you can get a phone. Best Buy (also carry refurbished phones), Walmart, Staples, Apple, etc or even places like Amazon and eBay. There are lots of places to buy good used phones as well. If you buy an Apple phone, you can take it into your locate Apple store and they will run a scan on it free of charge to make sure everything is okay. They can even tell you when the phone was first activated and if there is an outstanding bill on it. 

Highlighted

Staples is a really good place to go. They have UNLOCKED prepaid phones and you can find one for as low as $99.00. Best Buy is an alright option, but they tend to have really expensive unlocked phones to pick from. 

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

There are lots of good / cheap phones on Koodo if you are willing to buy and immediately pay off the tab.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@dumbdobie1 wrote:

There are lots of good / cheap phones on Koodo if you are willing to buy and immediately pay off the tab.

You need a Koodo account for getting deals on tab. Opening one comes with the according credit check - not all Public Mobile customers will pass that. In fact, some people might be with PM because it is a good alternative if you have a less than ideal credit score.

Highlighted

@dumbdobie1 wrote:

contact 416 564 7649. 

Highlighted

Walmart, London Drugs and Canadian tire, all sell unlocked smart phones.  Canadian tire phones are at the automotive desk. Londaon Drugs and Walmart have phones in the electronics department. Easy to get a phone for $100-$200.

Need Help? Let's chat.