cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is the new BlackBerry OS being released to customers?

Elboron
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just reading on CrackBerry.com that the new 10.3.2 OS launched 2 days ago. Several customers from other national carriers are reporting that they have received the update, but I am not seeing anything available yet. Any idea as to when this may happen?

5 REPLIES 5

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

The update will be pushed by Telus.

Carrier in Canada are always the last to push updates.

For Android, International unlocked phone cannot receive updates from carrier in Canada.

DK
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Not sure what Télécom you fled but if on wifi check for system updates via you telephone settings and regardless of where the phone originated from it should be rolled out eventually. Some updates just take a little while to show up that's all. I have always used devices unlocked so usually on a different carrier than originally purchased from. Once the original carrier releases the update it should be made available to you in a timely matter.

Martin
Legend
Legend

Hi,

I found your above reply to be quite interesting. Unless I misunderstood it, you were implying that obtaining the upgrade ASAP was more important than switching to PM at this time.

If my inference is correct, I feel compelled to tell you that PM is unlike any other carrier, and I mean that in a positive sense.

The PM community team, comprised of paid employees, is dedicated to openness and transparency. How many companies can make a similar claim and practise it?

Also, the selection is buffet-style, meaning that YOU select what you need, rather than the marketing department making that decision for you.

Lastly, and if I may be somewhat immodest, you have phone-literate volunteer responders, who give of their time to help others. Each of us has one's area(s) of expertise, which, when combined, has resulted in no question being left purposely unanswered.

Since you recently fled your former carrier, may I take this opportunity to welcome you to Public Mobile.

Elboron
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Fair enough. My own fault for not checking before I fled my old carrier yesterday.

Martin
Legend
Legend

Hello,

PM does not announce in advance when an upgrade will be made available.

If other national carriers are releasing it, I'm confident that PM will do the same in the near future.

Cheers.

Need Help? Let's chat.