cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail notification delayed several hours

solidhollow
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have an iPhone SE and switched to PM last month.  I got a phone call today around 11am that I missed, but didn't get the notification that there was a voicemail until the evening -- I just saw the voicemail notification badge now at 9:30p, but possible it came in some time between 7:30-9:30p when I was not on my phone.  Anyone else have this problem?

2 REPLIES 2

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The voice mail prompts are pretty prompt from what I can tell.  At work, I let a lot of calls go to voicemail because it is not convenient to answer.  I see the notification pretty much right away after the missed call notification.  Any delay is likely on the phone software side in terms of notification settings, phone app, etc.  

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@solidhollow wrote:

I have an iPhone SE and switched to PM last month.  I got a phone call today around 11am that I missed, but didn't get the notification that there was a voicemail until the evening -- I just saw the voicemail notification badge now at 9:30p, but possible it came in some time between 7:30-9:30p when I was not on my phone.  Anyone else have this problem?

Public doesn't text us to tell us there is a message and tell us the number like some other carriers.  Delays is the system to notify you can have delays like you have seen.  If you ever notice a missed call, you could call your voicemail to check a few minutes later even if you got no voicemail icon.

Need Help? Let's chat.