cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice mail

audet1961
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Bonjour, i just transfert from kooko to public mobile and i don't have my voice mail anymore.

14 REPLIES 14

Contact a moderator and ask the, to reset your SIM. @audet1961 use this private message link to contact them directly  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Price-Add-ons/m-p/501304/highlight/true...

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The reply will come there.

audet1961

Bonjour, I did everything you said, a reset to factory and it still don't have my voicemail on my SIM card. Even the phone doesn't have a phone #. Hard to explain 

Yuel

Thank you!

audet1961

Thank you very much

@audet1961 is this a new phone ? It seems that with LG, once the phone was used with a  previous provider at minimum a network reset and usually a factory reset is required. Try a network reset first, manually select PM as your network and restart your phone. If this doesn't work a factory reset is required to enable it to work properly on PM.

@audet1961 wrote:

Yes  it a LG X power 2

audet1961

No i have to enter my cell #

If you press and hold 1 down @audet1961 , can you access your voicemail ?

@audet1961 wrote:

I did set up my voice mail but  it is not on my SIM card

audet1961

Yes  it a LG X power 2

audet1961

I did set up my voice mail but  it is not on my SIM card

@audet1961 is that the message that you get when you hold down 1 on your phone? What's the make and model of your phone?

@audet1961 wrote:

It says that i don't have voicemail Number on my sim card

audet1961

It says that i don't have voicemail Number on my sim card

gjong26
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Once you transfer to PM I believe you would loose all your vm from koodoo.  You would have to setup your PM voicemail.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Good morning @audet1961 did you set up your PM voicemail? And by transfer did you port from Koodo, what type of account was it? And when was it done? What is the  make and model of your phone ? Thanks.

@audet1961 wrote:

Bonjour, i just transfert from kooko to public mobile and i don't have my voice mail anymore.

Need Help? Let's chat.