@asmatullah1 wrote:

My name is Asmatullah last name is xxxx

my phone number is 

xxxxxx my due that to top up my credite I missed 

today I enter one voucher 20 $ I entered and another 40$ 

still the massage till me your phone temporarily  suspended

now the massage told me I have 20 $ in my account 

I was enter 40$ voucher pin 

massage told me please contact public mobile ?

please let me know what to do now ?

can I speak with human bieng

all my day today was busy to fix this not able ?

Sorry that those of us that actually looked at this thread earlier didn't reply to your post, other than asking you to edit out your personal information.

I'm not SURE exactly what you're saying in that post, but I THINK it sounds as though you forgot to top up your account, and then it got suspended before you actually did add funds to your account. If you have enough funds in your self-serve account, you should have a reactivate function available to you, in which case you can click on it to reactivate your service. You might also need to restart your phone once you've reactivated the account.

As for speaking with a human being, Public Mobile doesn't operate that way - you either get advice here, on the Community forums, or, if that doesn't help, you contact the Moderator team via their ticket system, and explain the situation, and one of the Moderators will hopefully be able to fix the issue.

If I misunderstood what you meant, above, and you need further help, you can create a ticket, to contact the Moderator team, by using this link, and following the prompts: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/   If that doesn't work for you, you can send a private message to the Moderator team by clicking here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

@asmatullah1 wrote:

My name is Asmatullah last name is

@mimmo  since you're online right now, could we get an edit on this thread - got too much personal info goin' on here....

turky
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Please edit your post to remove personal data phone number etc

Asmatullah1, please remove your personal information from your post by selecting the 3 vertical dots and choosing edit. Everyone can see your name and phone number.

asmatullah1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My name is Asmatullah last name is xxxx

my phone number is 

xxxxxx my due that to top up my credite I missed 

today I enter one voucher 20 $ I entered and another 40$ 

still the massage till me your phone temporarily  suspended

now the massage told me I have 20 $ in my account 

I was enter 40$ voucher pin 

massage told me please contact public mobile ?

please let me know what to do now ?

can I speak with human bieng

all my day today was busy to fix this not able ?

whay

@CannonFodder wrote:

@Amit1987  Since it was @kselmak 's advice, I suggest you change the "Solution" in this thread from my post, to @kselmak 's post. Not having done it myself, I THINK you have to click in the upper, right corner, on the 3 dots, and one of the choices there should do the trick.

change has been applied

@CannonFodder that's ok, important thing is that it is marked as solved and the next person with the same issue will have it available right here inside the thread. 

People tend to skip topics without the solution when in hurry or panic

It's very nice of you though and thank you very much, but in my opinion it's good enough:)

@CannonFodder  thanks. Edited my post.

Ya I remember way back then they did sell phones. Telus bought them in October 2013

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@Amit1987  Since it was @kselmak 's advice, I suggest you change the "Solution" in this thread from my post, to @kselmak 's post. Not having done it myself, I THINK you have to click in the upper, right corner, on the 3 dots, and one of the choices there should do the trick.

@Amit1987 wrote:

It was with Public Mobile and is a Moto G

Take @kselmak 's advice, and contact the Mod team.

@Jb456 wrote:

You have to contact the provider you bought it from. Bell, Rogers etc.

Did you notice where the OP said, "I had bought from public mobile in 2014"? I know PM doesn't sell phones now, but did they back then? At that point in time(without looking up when they were bought out), weren't they a company unto themselves, and NOT under the Telus umbrella?

Amit1987
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It was with Public Mobile and is a Moto G

@Jb456 wrote:

You have to contact the provider you bought it from. Bell, Rogers etc.

If it's a Samsung you can go to Samsung Canada website and open a live chat they will give you unlock code.

He said he bought the phone FROM PM in 2014. If it is an iPhone I can help. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

If it's a Samsung you can go to Samsung Canada website and open a live chat they will give you unlock code.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Please contact moderators https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

If you are not client anymore and can't login to selfserve you can contact them directlyhttps://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.