Did you mean: 

Unlock Code

jasondwinnell9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey there I need an unlock code for my phone please help

7 REPLIES 7

ECBomb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Try putting a SIM card from another carrier to see if you get the unlock code prompt. If you don't, chances are, your phone is already unlocked.

Beware if you're moving to Freedom Mobile because their network's frequencies are different than PM.

@jasondwinnell9 wrote:

its a public mobile phone and want it unlocked to use with another provider

Are you still a customer?  If not, your request to Public Mobile may not be fulfilled. 

@jasondwinnell9 wrote:

PM hasn't been selling phones for quite a while, I'd confirm that it actually works on the other network's frequencies.

To get your unlock code use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, phone model, IMEI, detailed problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

jasondwinnell9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@jasondwinnell9 which provide did you get your phone from?  They are the ones that you will need to contact to get it unlocked. 

If it happens to be Telus or kodoo, then you may contact @CS_Agent and ask them nicely for the unlock code. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@jasondwinnell9, what provider did you come from?  I believe they are the ones that will have to unlock thephone but an not positive.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You’ll need to contact @CS_Agent for that. Send them a private message ASAP 

Need Help? Let's chat.