cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to use the serivce

Mavil
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

Need help and advise.I was away or had a vacation in another country for 5 months and just came back here in Canada.I would like to activate again my service unfortunately i cannot process it.

8 REPLIES 8

islandgirl747
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This happend to me too. I had an Iphone 4 and it was just too old to support the Sim card. I went to Staples and bought a samsung 3j prime and it worked not problem. Try the sim card in a different phone. 

Mavil

Hi,

I need help and advise. 

Issue:Invalid simcard after activation and payment process method done

leocao_sh

you should have used the auto refill

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You are activating as a new customer with current plans so anywhere that does public activation will be able to help you or order sim online 

Walmart, London drugs, wow Mobile, the mobile shop 

Mavil

To answer your questions please see underlined.

Was your phone number originally with Public Mobile YES, or was it ported in from another carrier?NO  There's a chance, but highly unlikely that it will still be available.  If it was originally another carrier's phone number to give, it's gone back to that carrier.

If you like the Public Mobile service YES I LIKE THE PLAN, I would recommend just getting a new number and activating a new SIM.

I went few stores yesterday(wireless booth) and they were not be able to help me.Where is the best Public mobile store in Mississauga?

@Mavil, was your phone number originally with Public Mobile, or was it ported in from another carrier?  There's a chance, but highly unlikely that it will still be available.  If it was originally another carrier's phone number to give, it's gone back to that carrier.

If you like the Public Mobile service, I would recommend just getting a new number and activating a new SIM.

Mavil

Since my service got suspended and deactivated,Can i use my existing phone and phone #to get a new sim?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Mavil, accounts that go into supended state for greater than 90 days are deactivated.  You will need to get a SIM card and a new account.  Sorry for the bad news. 

Need Help? Let's chat.