cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to send or recieve text messages

Kali_n98
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello everyone i just topped up my account on the 25$ plan everything is working fine calling mms messages but im unable to send or receive a text message. Im pretty sure I tried just about everything between changing the carrier and changing it back to making sure the smsc number was there even tried the sim card into a different phone that was with public mobile just before and still couldnt send a text message. I believe it might of been a issue with the account when it topped up is there anything else to try and who would I have to talk to for them to make sure the account renew correctly thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

But @RobertQc it's strange because @Kali_n98 wrote:

it mosta been soemthing when it activated i did the lost/stolen trick and it worked thank you all! But he didn't click on that solution accepted....Without hard feelings....Smiley Wink 

@Kali_n98 wrote:

it mosta been soemthing when it activated i did the lost/stolen trick and it worked thank you all!

@Kali_n98Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Thank you for taking the time to let us know

Kali_n98
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

it mosta been soemthing when it activated i did the lost/stolen trick and it worked thank you all!

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Kali_n98When you send a message, does it show in self under serve usage history?

What about when someone sends you a message, does it show in self serve usage history?

Either way since you tried to switch phones and the same issue happens if the lost/stolen trick does not help, you will likely need to send a message to the moderator team and request for them to reset your sms. Use this link to send a message to the moderator team.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Did you try the lost/stolen trick @Kali_n98 you have this option in your self serve account in plan and add-on and click on stolen/lost . Close your phone wait few minutes and open it and click on find your phone to reactivate..... if nothing help you will need the moderator as said above. Waiting time few hours to 2 days...Robot Frustrated but they will help you with your texts!!!

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
If you have limited texting check your account, you may have used up your limit for the month. If you have unlimited texting then it's probably a problem with the SIM card, you will need to contact a moderator, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
Need Help? Let's chat.