cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive text messages

Zenov
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have been unable to receive text messages all day. I can send succesfully, make phone calls, use data etc. The only odd thing I can find on my account is if I go to my plan details I get the following: 

Pick & Pay
  • This plan includes: -
  • - 12GB Data
  • - Expired
  • - Unlimited International Text
  • - Unlimited Provincial Talk

@CS_Agent Any help or insight here would be great. Thank you. 

2 REPLIES 2

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

That is normal for a grandfathered plan. We believe "Expired" refers to the fact that your plan is no longer available to new customers.

As far as the texting issue goes, let us know make/model of your phone. Of course do reboot your phone to see if that clears it.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

That expired notation in your account is merely referring to a promo plan that is no longer offered.  As long as you don't make changes to your plan, you will still be able to keep renewing that plan.

Have you tried rebooting your phone?  If that doesn't help, you should get the moderators to check on your account.  Click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Include your PM SIM card number, e-mail address and phone number.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.