cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log into account

brookieblue22
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I accidentally set up 2 phone numbers to one email and can now only access one phone number when i would like to access the other number so i can change it to the number i had with my previous provider. i have reset my password and stuff and still cannot get back into the right account. Both numbers are active and working, there were 2 separate account numbers, and now i am unable to see the other account. please help 

11 REPLIES 11

brookieblue22

just wrote them:( thank you 

@brookieblue22 wrote:
i have tried every password as they were both set up with the same password, the first time i set up on sim card it said error and it didn’t go through... but then turned out it actually did set up an account but i didn’t know that till after i tried and activated the second account 😞 i have no way to cancel the second account without access

Have you messaged Moderator_Team?  Only they can access your account and help sort it out for you.  Keep in mind the response time to hear back is over 48 hours right now.

brookieblue22
i have tried every password as they were both set up with the same password, the first time i set up on sim card it said error and it didn’t go through... but then turned out it actually did set up an account but i didn’t know that till after i tried and activated the second account 😞 i have no way to cancel the second account without access

@brookieblue22 wrote:

it did not tell me it was previously used, as i thought my first registration didn’t go through but it did after and it did activate a sim card. it was not spelled incorrectly 😞

Hi, unfortunately you found out the hard way that you can not do that. 

When you say you reset the password, did you attempt to login to the unaccessible account with the old password. I have no idea if that will work but is worth a try. 

@brookieblue22 wrote:

i tried to make an account using both numbers and it says there is a profile already made for them!

Then you will need to contact the Moderator_team. Only they can help you now. Response time can vary up to 2 days+.

Send them a private message here

brookieblue22

i tried to make an account using both numbers and it says there is a profile already made for them!

brookieblue22

it did not tell me it was previously used, as i thought my first registration didn’t go through but it did after and it did activate a sim card. it was not spelled incorrectly 😞

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

I actually attempted to do that thinking I could just switch from account to account by drop down menu on the first page in my account page (you know where account number is) but they wouldn't let me do that I got an error message when I was signing up the second sim card that the email address is already in use.

Maybe something v changed in a meantime.

Is it possible that you misspelled your address? 

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@brookieblue22 wrote:

I accidentally set up 2 phone numbers to one email and can now only access one phone number when i would like to access the other number so i can change it to the number i had with my previous provider. i have reset my password and stuff and still cannot get back into the right account. Both numbers are active and working, there were 2 separate account numbers, and now i am unable to see the other account. please help 

My understanding is that you cannot setup two Self Serve accounts using the same email.

It's likely you have not setup Self Serve account for the other phone number yet.
Go here to setup your Self Serve account for the other account
https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

And remember to use a new email address.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@brookieblue22 wrote:

I accidentally set up 2 phone numbers to one email and can now only access one phone number when i would like to access the other number so i can change it to the number i had with my previous provider. i have reset my password and stuff and still cannot get back into the right account.

You might need to contact the Moderator_Team, only they can access your account.  You can contact them here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

bravo_md
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You'll have to contact the moderators for that problem.

Need Help? Let's chat.