cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT - unable to make outgoing calls

markjmacd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If there are any mods online, or any PM employees online, I require some assistance.
The phone number I've had for a number of months now, seems to not accepting calls anymore. This started today, was working fine yesterday, and I'm still able to send and recieve texts to the number in question. Please DM me for additional details.

6 REPLIES 6

@markjmacd wrote:

Thanks for anyone who tried to help. I got it sorted out.

Wow that was quick. Please do share with us how you reached a solution in such a short period of time.

Any chance you are on limited calling plan and all your minutes were used up?

You can also help out fellow customers...

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

BRAVOS.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.png

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@markjmacd  are you on the 10 dollar plan maybe you ran out off minutes you can check if you have any in the data and add on section of your account

markjmacd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for anyone who tried to help. I got it sorted out.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@markjmacd  hi why do think it was given to someone else if you can still send and recieve texts?

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire
@markjmacd Can you still log into your selfserve account?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@markjmacd, the moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.