or can I do both at the same time

Please tell me again HOW to reactivate the existing no

Presently my no. is temporarily suspended

I appreciate for  your help and quick response

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

The tri-punch SIM card is free. Go to the homepage, and click the order link. You will be required to create a MyShopify account before ordering. In approximately 3 to 7 business days, your card will be delivered by your Canada Post letter carrier.

In order to reactivate your number, purchase a plan if your account has been in expired status for 90 days or less. If it's been longer than 90 days, your account was deleted and deactivated, and your number lost forever. If this is the case, you are no longer considered a PM customer, and must start the entire process of becoming a customer once again.

FYI.

ahsan_khan_46
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks guys for your help

One more question

After buying my cell phone

I have to order SIM Card from PM

how much does it cost

What is  the procedure to reactivate my no

Thanks

jgalpin580

yes that phone will work on the public mobile network, when I first signed up I was using a blackberry z30 unlocked phone, and it worked fabulously on the network!! Hope that helps and enjoy your public mobile service!! 🙂

IWIK
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
Skype has been moved from BlackBerry App World to Amazon App store. Which comes preloaded with OS 10.3 and up

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Skype has a history of being extra buggy/laggy on BB.  My brother always had an issue with skype on his Z10 couple of years ago.  

I just did a quick search on the BB appworld for skype and its not even there. You will have to download it from skype.com.  

Whatsapp should be fine, they are known to make a good app for all platforms.  Its a good phone overall, however, you must find it for a very low price othewise go for an android alternative.   

ahsan_khan_46

Thanks Guys

One more question

How about using Whatsapp  and Skype

on Z 10

any problem???

I am not a heavy user 

Normal use for calls

but want to use  Whatsapp and Skype

Please give me  your feed back

Thanks again

Here's a full list of the phone's specifications that show that both variants of this phone would support PM' 850/1900 MHz 3G network, and also its 1700 MHz FDD-LTE network:

http://www.gsmarena.com/blackberry_z10-5251.php

Mayor / Maire

@ahsan_khan_46 Yep - that phone will work on PM without a problem, and you'll have access to both the 3G as well as 4G networks.

Need Help? Let's chat.