cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNABLE TO RECEIVE CALLS

Dorisslw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Since I am with public mobile from Feb until now I was unable to receive calls.....I think I will change provider......

10 REPLIES 10

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

try resetting your network settings

goto settings

general

scroll down to reset

then press reset network settings

enter your passcode if you have one

then restart

you will have to re-enter all your wifi passwords

Check your self serve account.  If  you have limited minutes and none are showing then  you have used up your alotment. You can purchase  an add-on for $5 for 500 Canada-wide Long Distance calling. Try rebooting your phone.  Also try  the lost/stolen feature. Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.If you still need assistance then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

omegaman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have a similar issue, although mine is infrequent. Have a Samsung S5. Anyone else?

Yukon1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had this same issue with my phone. It sounds like you may have ported your phone number and the port may have failed. I abandoned my old number, switched to a new one and the issue went away immediately. You just need to be willing to drop your old number. Good luck!

@Dorisslw Here's an Apple support article on Ipone 6 not receiving calls. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204027

Try these fixes. Also, to make sure, you can make call and send/ receive  all texts including mms messages, right? Thanks.

@Dorisslw , check your self serve to confirm the number associated with the account.  Did you do a number port?  Alternatively there could be a provisioning problem with the account.  You would need moderator team assistance to reset the account.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

Dorisslw

it is an iphone 6 calls never get through....when calling the # a msge saying "I'm sorry the# you're calling not available at this time"

What is the make and model of your phone? @Dorisslw can you switch the SIM into another phone so we can determine if its a phone or PM problem?  Are all calls not coming in? Or are the calls going directly to voicemail? Thanks. 

Dorisslw

hello unfortunately it didn't work..... still cannot receive calls

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

When you log into your self serve account - what is the status ?  Try rebooting your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.