cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

‎UMIDIGI

Farmermike
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all. I recently bought a Umidigi a9 phone and can't seem to find a few extra charging cords. 

Does anyone know where to buy some?

Thanks Mike

14 REPLIES 14

@Farmermike wrote:

Hi all. I recently bought a Umidigi a9 phone and can't seem to find a few extra charging cords. 

As many have said, these cables are available at many places. However, it's important to note that many of the lower priced cables are poor quality, sometimes not able to charge very quickly or with connector ends that very easily break. 

@softech wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@will13am : Yup. I got several this way and that. Lightning too. 🙂

@Anonymous  the delivery time or the cable  ? 🙂  

eBay delivery has improved.  I bought a garage door opener in early spring.  It arrived in just under 3 weeks.  

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous  the delivery time or the cable  ? 🙂  

Anonymous
Not applicable

Edit: @softech : this way and that meaning usb c to micro usb male and female and lightning.

@Farmermike 

You need usb/type C charging cord. May I suggest Canadian Tire for your purchase? Buy the Autotrends brand (about $6) and keep the reciept. Test to see if it works. If no then return. If yes still keep the reciept as sometimes these cords can have a high failure rate after a few weeks but that's ok as you can return or exchange it for minimum one year at Canadian Tire....many times over if necessary.

@Farmermike  try Amazon...  

@Farmermike wrote:

I think i understand. Thanks all for your help

If you have older micro USB cables, you can get micro USB to USB C adapter and repurpose the old cables.  That is what I have done.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/124236327950?_trkparms=ispr%3D1&hash=item1ced0fec0e:g:tfoAAOSwQYFe9Xlj&amda...

Farmermike

I think i understand. Thanks all for your help

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Farmermike 

Type-C Cable to C Cable Charger
so you want two C right to you can contact to MacBook

see Here 

or Here 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Farmermike : Ah. You're partially in the Apple world. They like to do it all themselves. No, outside in the more open world there are the usual connectors mentioned.

Edit: Don't think of the brand outside of Apple. They're all using standardized stuff. Your connector was already mentioned above. The wall wart will be standard even for Apple products.

Farmermike

My MacBook air cord fits in but does not work. Everywhere i look doesn't say fits it. unless its the same as samsung. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Farmermike : Charging cables are practically everywhere. Dollar stores, electronics stores, drug stores. Gas stations. There's micro-USB and USB-C. I would have to imagine that the connector for that phone is standard.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Farmermike wrote:

Thanks Mike

@Farmermike 

are you want a Type USB C Cable,

Need Help? Let's chat.