cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tranfering to a new phone

Hannaheloise
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone was lost and destroyed, I want to keep the same account but transfer to on new phone. How can I do that without having to make a new account?

6 REPLIES 6

@Hannaheloise, ensure you purchase a SIM without activating it in store.  Refuse a plan activation if asked.  Ensure you tell them this is to replace your lost sim.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Hannaheloise wrote:

My phone was lost and destroyed, I want to keep the same account but transfer to on new phone. How can I do that without having to make a new account?

@Hannaheloise The first thing to do is to login to your account and declare your phone lost for your own protection. Then go get a new sim and as others have mentioned select the change sim card option from selfserve. Declare your phone found and everything should be back to normal.

@ChuckYeah wrote:

If you can log into your self service account, you can just change the sim number and everything else will stay the same.

Click on Plans and Add ons, then change sim.

chgsim.PNG

GR
Mayor / Maire

Go buy a new Sim card, log in to your self serve account and click on change Sim. 

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

How about the sim card, is that still working?

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

If you can log into your self service account, you can just change the sim number and everything else will stay the same.

Need Help? Let's chat.