cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Today my Wifes Phone will not connect to the PM network

phazfreq
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Not sure what happened but she is unable to call or use data. Phone acts like her Public Mobile account was cancelled or suspended? About 2 weeks ago she switched her Public Mobile account billing to go to her own credit card and off of mine. This would make expenses for business more clear and easy for me.

We both cannot access the Public Mobile accounts today as the site is not accessible, maintenance I believe.

Need to have her account checked, activated or know why it all of a sudden is not connecting / working.

9 REPLIES 9

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@phazfreq , login to the self serve is super slow at the moment based on my experience.  It's taking several minutes to sign in.  When switching payment cards, my suggestion is to do a $1 top up to confirm the new card has been properly accepted into the system and works as expected.  By chance does your address include an apartment number?  Generally, the apartment field needs to be left blank.

phazfreq

Account sign-on is working and checking her account. Thanks for the quick responses. Will figure it out from here. 🙂

@phazfreq wrote:

Neither of us can sign in to our accounts which includes self servcie.

"Sign in to Self Serve to view or make changes to your account."

That makes it more difficult for sure.

@phazfreq wrote:

It's very slow today...perhaps alot of people taking advantage of weekend promos. You can dial 611 to see if the account is active or expired.

phazfreq

Tried a different internet connection as well to rule out where we were logging in from, diff browser just in case. Maybe supper slow...
and just now on my home computer where I could not connect earlier, it is now working. 😛

Ok, account sign-on is working now from everywhere - lol / will check her account.

@ChuckYeah wrote:

Have you been into her self service My Account? Some answers may be there and immediate.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Have you been into her self service My Account? Some answers may be there and immediate.

phazfreq

Thanks, I will do that!

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

If you need her account checked you have to contact a moderator.

Contact @Moderator_Team
It can take up to 48 hours for the team to respond to your concerns.

Need Help? Let's chat.