cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is what I noticed

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

When I checked out 1+1, and used that http://www.willmyphonework.net/ to check, PM's LTE check was this: 4G LTE Network:

Band17-700MHz/Band4-1700MHz

17 REPLIES 17

Thanks. 

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
^No apologize needed or required, It's just that it's easier if everything is in one or two posts.

OK. Thanks. I again apologize. Was looking into handsets, and when I noticed the network differences from Telus/Koodo to PM, somethings looked different, not consistent. Plus overloaded with College stuff, add in fatigue, and other stuff

chukdefatey
^if you temp switch to the full version, you can edit your reply to add or remove stuff.

I'll try to compress all in One Message then

Sorry. I do appreciate what You're saying. 

chukdefatey
^That's because I don't spam and don't reply to myself over and over. You are more then welcome to continue spamming. I just wanted to warn you that's all.

@chukdefatey, U are being very annoying. Do I Complain about U? No. 

chukdefatey
@makkanh28, Stop with the spamming. I swear if you were on a Regular normal forum you would have been warned by now or booted off the forums. You replied 8x to your own post. Please stop the spamming & stop replying to yourself over and over.

Will my phone work site is a very very basic tool to help you get the idea, you should not rely on it. There are billions of imei out there and some phones have two or three imei, so there is no way in hell that site will know what's works or what network.

solomanwill
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi makkahn28

For the Alcatel Onetouch Idol X+, did you choose the sub model? If you choose the submodel 6043A (Americas) you will see it is compatible with Telus, PM, etc.

Here's something Funny: The Alcatel Onetouch Idol+, Checked to see if compatable from that http://www.willmyphonework.net/ website, Not Compatable with PM, Telus or Koodo, yet Koodo/Telus sell the handset. Fascinating

I am checking out some Handsets, and ZTE Z Max looks interesting, Supports 3G/4G LTE Bands, and is comparable to Moto G LTE 2nd Gen, Cost on Ebay not that shabby. 

Fascinating

Certain Handsets work with Telus on certain frequencies, yet same handset isn't compatable with PM, or partially with Koodo. Seems like All 3 Carriers, though share same tower, yet operate on different signals, depending on Handset

Other Handsets, Telus supports this: 2G Network:

CdmaOne

What's the difference? Koodo/Telus share the same 4G LTE Network:

Band4-1700MHz

But PM has the added bonus: 4G LTE Network:

Band17-700MHz/Band4-1700MHz

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Yet, if you choose Telus, or Koodo, its this: 4G LTE Network:

Band4-1700MHz

Need Help? Let's chat.