cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texting

Lehaha
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Me and my friend both using iPhone so when we text messages each other, the texting show blue, but today the texting showed green that usually happens when I text to someone who doesn’t use IPhone, anybody knows why?

26 REPLIES 26

@Lehaha wrote:

I got email: “your poster for text photo is fix it .. if so you have to go to your poster to accepted as solution how is help you maube me”

I not good on this, where I can accept as solution? Thanks 

@Lehaha, no users should be messaging you to select solutions.  Please go to that private message and report it to the CSA.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lehaha wrote:

Thanks 

@Lehaha 

glad to hear that is works

enjoy your service...

Lehaha

Thanks 

@Anonymous wrote:

@Lehaha : Nobody needs to prompt you to select a solution. Nor is a solution required. Especially when they're fishing for themselves. For that, I would report them.

Agreed!  

@Lehaha    Did one of the responders here ask that you accept their post as the solution?  Then report that user instead, unless you feel their suggestion really resolved your issue, but I still think that's unacceptable.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lehaha : Nobody needs to prompt you to select a solution. Nor is a solution required. Especially when they're fishing for themselves. For that, I would report them.

@Lehaha wrote:

I got email: “your poster for text photo is fix it .. if so you have to go to your poster to accepted as solution how is help you maube me”

Click on Accept as Solution on the post in the thread that answered your question.

Lehaha

@jib_tech wrote:

@Lehaha 

I run out of data all the time but I can still send MMS you just need it on it doesn't use data it just needs to be able to connect to the server. That's the good thing about pm is MMS doesn't count against your data. 

That's not only PM. MMS doesn't count against your data no matter which carrier you have.

jib_tech

@Lehaha 

I run out of data all the time but I can still send MMS you just need it on it doesn't use data it just needs to be able to connect to the server. That's the good thing about pm is MMS doesn't count against your data. 

Lehaha

thanks you were right, I tried data has to be turn on 👍 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lehaha 

for iphone  go to Settings > Messages > To turn iMessage on 

Turn your data on to send a Picture Messaging in world-wide,

if your data is off and your home internet wifi is on is not going through the Picture or a video Messaging, 

you have to do this to is going through you will need to turn your data on to send a Picture or a video Messaging in world-wide,

make sure your Data is on.

and do again Rebooting your phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.to refreshing your network...

@Lehaha 

Also SMS and MMS are not sent over a WiFi connection when it comes to your pm service. SMS can be sent without a data connection. MMS requires a mobile data connection and mobile data to be toggled on. It does not require a data plan or any data left in a plan to work. (At least with pm anyways.)

Lehaha

Thanks 🙏 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lehaha : MMS requires cell data. iMessage can work on wifi or cell data. But if you want to send to a non-iMessage user then you need to turn on cell data.

@Lehaha wrote:

I had WiFi on 

Having WiFi on is fine.  Just make sure that mobile data is not disabled and that imessage is turned off.  

Lehaha

thanks I will try to set up it 

@Lehaha , this behavior is due imessage being sent.  Android devices cannot process imessages.  Turn off that feature and send regular MMS and things should work.

Lehaha

I had WiFi on 

@Lehaha 

You have to go into your settings and enable SMS/MMS then your phone knows to send your messages to Android users as SMS/MMS instead of iMessage which will fail to send to Android users.

@Lehaha wrote:

my pictures won’t go throw to my friend with text messages who are not using iPhone like my, any body knows why?

@Lehaha 

Ensure your MMS setting is enabled.

And, you DATA must be turned on to send and receive MMS messages.

Also, the receiver of the MMS must have their DATA turned on (if it is included in their plan), to receive these messages.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Lehaha...pay no attention to above laundry list. The blue messages are iphone to iphone type of messaging. The green are when you're using iphone to text an android type phone.

Lehaha

yes if without pictures 

Lehaha

my pictures won’t go throw to my friend with text messages who are not using iPhone like my, any body knows why?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Lehaha wrote:

Me and my friend both using iPhone so when we text messages each other, the texting show blue, but today the texting showed green that usually happens when I text to someone who doesn’t use IPhone, anybody knows why?

@Lehaha 

Are your texts going through to other people that do not have iPhones?

Ensure:

• iMessage is enabled
  • SMS is enabled
  • MMS is enabled (Data needs to be turned on to send / receive these)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lehaha 

is normal but you can do this to make sure,

for iphone  go to Settings > Messages > To turn iMessage on or off, 

Turn your data on to send a Picture Messaging in world-wide,

if your data is off and your home internet wifi is on is not going through the Picture or a video Messaging, 

you have to do this to is going through you will need to turn your data on to send a Picture or a video Messaging in world-wide,

make sure your Data is on.

and do again Rebooting your phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.to refreshing your network...

and check out your iphone update ios visit Here link ,,,

update @Lehaha 

and Here link Explained: Blue vs. green iPhone messages...

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Lehaha   cos they are not iMessage but regular text/SMS

this is normal when you send to non-iPhone users as they don't have iMessage

Chat-SMS.png

Need Help? Let's chat.