cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texting doesn't work on iphone6.

LBraia
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, i switched my son's phone from a $10 plan to a $15 plan on Mai 7th. Since then he can't send texts any more.

Waiting for some help. Thank you.

Leo.

phone number removed by computergeek541

3 REPLIES 3

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Sounds like they are working on a fix for this.... I'm just going to wait for the fix and not clog up the MOD mailbox...

Yay bugs!!! 😛

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@LBraia wrote:

Hello, i switched my son's phone from a $10 plan to a $15 plan on Mai 7th. Since then he can't send texts any more.

Waiting for some help. Thank you.

Leo.

1 (438) xxx-xxxx 

@LBraia  PM is currently is having problems with outgoing texts with that plan. Best to let PM know. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@LBraia , you might have an account provisioning issue requiring moderator team intervention.  In the mean time, can you try the lost phone/found phone toggle to see if that will fix things.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.