cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus iPhone unlock status?

canucks4life
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hey @CS_Agent curious if PM has access big brother's iPhone unlock tool to check present lock status?

7 REPLIES 7

canucks4life

@Luddite wrote:

@canucks4life Good news, thanks.

BTW: Has she been a Telus customer continually since acquiring the phone?

Yeah my mother has been on Telus prepaid since 2007 her iPhone 4S was my wife's old phone but don't think they really cross referenced anything as long as it is a Telus device.

Thanks for sharing @canucks4life

@canucks4life Good news, thanks.

BTW: Has she been a Telus customer continually since acquiring the phone?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

canucks4life

BTW Telus definitely is now unlocking ahead of Dec 1st...just contacted chat support again to get my mother's iPhone 4S done Smiley Very Happy

13:50 - Robiel said:I can certainly process the unlock. There is no deadline to insert a third party SIM, just be aware when you have one available, you want to power off your phone first then insert the SIM and power it back up. Then you want to enter your apple ID and it should be completely unlocked.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

iphone make everyhing so difficult 🙂   glad you figured things out.

canucks4life

@mimmo wrote:

@canucks4life  couldn;t you just pop any non telus/koodo/pm sim in to see status?

Yeah I could but my wife's case is a pain in the ass to remove...was able to confirm with Telus chat support it is already unlocked.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@canucks4life  couldn;t you just pop any non telus/koodo/pm sim in to see status?

Need Help? Let's chat.