cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching to iphone from Android

saharraza
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have an android and want to change to an iphone 4S. My existing SIM is too big for the iphone. Can I keep my number and info and get it onto a smaller SIM?

11 REPLIES 11

yep

BrokenAnimator
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@makkahn28 wrote:

yes, But after Tri-Sim arrives, Ol Sim will be scared out of its wits, as it dreads, Being replaced.

The ol Sim, Unlike the New Tri-Sim,just can't cut it anymore, its old, outdated, living in a dream state.

question is, do you give it the blue pill? or the red pill?

LOL

SIM cards are just a piece of copper, so old or new it should still work. They are just surrounded by plastic dictating different sizes. Apple shaved off the plastic totally with the nano sim, but as far as technology nothing has changed.

yeah, since pm doesn't charges for SIM cards order away, but if you just bought a new phone and want it to work now, then cutting the SIM card to fit is an option.

yes, But after Tri-Sim arrives, Ol Sim will be scared out of its wits, as it dreads, Being replaced.

The ol Sim, Unlike the New Tri-Sim,just can't cut it anymore, its old, outdated, living in a dream state.

question is, do you give it the blue pill? or the red pill?

LOL

BrokenAnimator

Yeah, but this guy doesn't have a tri sim. So if he wants a sim that fits in his iPhone asap, going to a cell phone store or kiosk would be the fastest way.

or he can wait 7-10 days and order another one from public mobile, but waiting that long sucks.

Ah AHHH, @BrokenAnimator Sim-cutters are now a thing of the past

The New Tri-Sim, will keep the handsets in line, that for certain

BrokenAnimator

Yes, you can cut the SIM card to fit the sim tray in the iPhone4s. If you don't want to do it yourself any of those kiosks in the mall that do unlocking service and sell phone cases can cut it for you for like 2 bucks. 

They have a sim cutter, takes like two seconds.

Martin
Legend
Legend

Hello,

Please be advised that, earlier today, ordering a SIM card directly from this website became possible.

There is no longer any need to enter one's email address in the box on the Beta page with the laboratory setting, after which one has to wait at least one month for an invitation and a code, and then at least two weeks to receive a SIM card.

Instead of the above, click Order Now under Order a SIM Card on this site's home page. You will need to create a shopify account to order the card. Within 3 to 7 business days, you should have your SIM card.

Cheers, and welcome to all new customers!

If you are feeling brave, it is possible to cut your SIM to fit iPhone; some mall kiosks also have punches that will do that as well. You can find cutting directions on the net.

BUT BEWARE, if it does not fit properly into your new phone you will have no service until the relacement arrives, because it now fits neither phone.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Need a replacement SIM card? 

Visit Contact Us page to replace your SIM card. 

Click the ‘Email Away’ button at the bottom right hand side of your screen. You will see a number of standard selections, choose:

1. ‘SIM & Activation'
  2. 'Activation’
  3. 'I activated my phone and SIM card more than 24 hours ago'
  4. 'I did not receive an error message'

Important: Make sure you provide us a full mailing address, an alternate contact number, and the size of the SIM card (Nano/Standard/Micro) needed. It should look like this:

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Of course, all you require is Replacement Sim

Need Help? Let's chat.