cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still having issues after 5 days of no service.

dbomb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I posted here yesterday and got some tips to help try and restore service to my phone. I tried reporting lost and then resuming service. I tried restarting the phone multiple times. I tried removing the sim, restarting the phone and putting it back in. Nothing has worked. I don't know why but starting yesterday I am able to recieve MMS photos, videos, and long messages but regular texts and calls don't work, they go straight to voicemail. I am at the point where it is effecting my work and I can not wait much longer and am thinking of just losing the 120 I spent on my 90 day plan and switching providers. Has this happened to anyone else? I am desperate at this point and I keep getting passed on to different moderators with no solution in sight.

5 REPLIES 5

@SusanbillyIt depends on what kind of phone you have. What kind of phone are you using?

The OP can use MMS hence it is not an APN problem. If there is no voice and text, it is usually a provisioning issue.. try the Lost / Found or add $1 trick.. if that fails contact the moderators is the only solution.

Susanbilly
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have you checked your apn settings?  I had the same trouble and it was off by 1 digit in the apn settings

Scoman20
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have you tried your sim in another phone?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@dbomb wrote:

I posted here yesterday and got some tips to help try and restore service to my phone. I tried reporting lost and then resuming service. I tried restarting the phone multiple times. I tried removing the sim, restarting the phone and putting it back in. Nothing has worked. I don't know why but starting yesterday I am able to recieve MMS photos, videos, and long messages but regular texts and calls don't work, they go straight to voicemail. I am at the point where it is effecting my work and I can not wait much longer and am thinking of just losing the 120 I spent on my 90 day plan and switching providers. Has this happened to anyone else? I am desperate at this point and I keep getting passed on to different moderators with no solution in sight.

@dbomb  First of no need to factory reset your phone. If MMS is working then you data should also be working correct?

Best to try adding $1 to your account and see if that jumpstsrts your account. Restart your phone to see it works 

If not you need to wait for the moderator to fix your issue from their end.

Hopefully you already contacted them 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Have you tried to manually add a $1 payment ?

If that does not work then you could try a factory reset.

Need Help? Let's chat.