cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim problem

pratima
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I have set up my sim card but the incoming call is still not working. It says it's still not assigned. What is the solution for it? 

Thank you.

10 REPLIES 10

Pratima, these threads have been merged.  To update us further and for discussion about this same issue regarding your account, please post replies into the same message thread.  Thanks.

@pratima wrote:

I have set up my sim card but the incoming, outgoing  ,text , call is still not working. It says it's still not assigned. What is the solution for it? 

@pratima  Posting the same question in multiple threads will not speed things up in fact it will have the opposite effect. Please respond to the questions in your other thread so that we can help you troubleshoot your problem. Maybe an oracle can merge both threads.

@pratima wrote:

still not working 

@pratima  When you activated your Public Mobile sim card did you select a new number or did you transfer your old number from your previous provider?

If you are transferring your number may I ask who your previous provider was?

Edit: What type of phone are you using? Make and model will be helpful.

pratima

I have set up my sim card but the incoming, outgoing  ,text , call is still not working. It says it's still not assigned. What is the solution for it? 

@pratima wrote:

still not working 

Contact the moderator team.

pratima

still not working 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@pratima, number porting takes several hours to complete.  If the incoming calls are not working after about 4 hours, then you most likely have a stuck port.  For that you will need moderator team assistance to resubmit the port.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

pratima

ok thank you

Did you port your phone number ?  If you log into self serve is your account active ?  If you are still having problems, you may need to contact a moderator.  Contact the Moderator in this situation. You can simply click on the Envelop icon and send to "Moderator_Team". 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could try the lost phone trick.

To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait a few minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone

Need Help? Let's chat.