cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card SALE - Canadian Cell Supplies

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Whoever needs sim cards for future accounts or referrals they are $1.99 right now down from $2.99.

I just ordered a few.

EDIT - I as well as many others on here have ordered from them previously. They're Legit!

Screenshot_20200918_221517.jpg

10 REPLIES 10

@Sadia-Din 

In regards to @Anonymous advice you may want to check your data counter in your acount for usage as you may have used up to 500mb performing a speed test in the 48 hours before your data becomes throttled. As well you are advised to do the following for your data service:

1. Set your data tracker for 30 days (you may need to change it for months w/28 or 31 days.)
  2. Enable your data saver and /or turn off wifi assist.
  3. Use your data warning. ( I set mine at 25% of my data.)
  4. Use your data limiter.  ( Iset mine at 50% of my plan data.)
  5. Turn off background data on all of your apps this can save up to 38% of your data.

Welcome to public mobile! And welcome to the community. We're always happy to help or stick around and learn all about public mobile, your service and your account. Ask questions, use the search bar, read posts, threads and help articles, bravo, reply or comment......you might even earn a community reward!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Sadia-Din 

Wow thanks for the testimonial as many of us were curious to hear from someone who activated thvu CCS and what the experience was like...?

Perhaps you could post your experience in the more recent thread regarding their activations in particular......

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Retail/Another-CCS-pm-offer/td-p/648639/page/3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sadia-Din- PM runs on LTE network, but most plans are actually throttled at 3G speeds.  If you did a speed test on the first day, it will show a much higher speed than you will actually get (once you account configuration is completed, and the throttle kicks in).  BTW, i wouldn't do a speed test often, as it will gobble up your data very fast.

@Jb456 wrote:

Fast delivery from them this time. Kuddos CCS 👍👊

Ordered Friday evening the 18th. 

Saturday the 19th 9:21am received email that it has been shipped.

Today Wednesday 23rd received my sims.

North York Ontario to Montreal.  Currently no longer on sale. Sims at $6.99 now.

Current price is $6.99. They've adopted the Canada Tire retail model, looks like.

Fast delivery from them this time. Kuddos CCS 👍👊

Ordered Friday evening the 18th. 

Saturday the 19th 9:21am received email that it has been shipped.

Today Wednesday 23rd received my sims.

North York Ontario to Montreal.  Currently no longer on sale. Sims at $6.99 now.

ileannkneel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Any idea how long the sale is for?

HI @Sadi79 ,

I picked a SIM up myself - yesterday from here!

🙂

Sadi79
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello Guys 

Got an email from Canadian Cell Supplies for Price drop for Limited Time

Order here some sim cards if need before price change 😀

You can google Canadian Cell Supplies and will find website and google rating is 124 (5 stars)

I have ordered in past and the are pretty fast in shipping also sell sometime vouchers 10%OFF but very limited stock

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Jb456 Thanks for the info! Time to buy😁

Need Help? Let's chat.