cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim Card Issues

billyjean007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I don’t know why but recently I lost my signal and it says no sim so I solved it by taking it out and putting it back in and this happen before as well. Does this happen to anyone else?

5 REPLIES 5

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jb456 I don’t honk he saw your post because you didn’t tag him. @billyjean007 

Follow @Jb456 advice 

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Most network issues usually is solved when you reset the network settings. Also if the username is the phone # you have you need to change it. This is a public forum and everyone can see it. @billyjean007 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Curious if your username is your phone number? If it is you should contact the moderators so you can get the username changed as this is a public forum and everyone can see it.

As for your phone issue. Ensure software is up to date. Phones do need a reboot from time to time. As the other poster mentioned reset your network setting. Maybe even clean the contact points of the sim for dust.

To reach the moderators if your username is actually your phone number you have two options.

1-

Simon.JPG

2 - or via private message at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

naveenarora
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes this had happened with me with my last network provider, all I did was go to device settings and reset network settings and the problem was solved. You can try resetting your network settings. 

Need Help? Let's chat.