cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up an email

SM323
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got an alcatel go flip with public mobile and I'm trying to set up my email. I use gmail, and when I go to manual setup and enter all the information it always says invalid username or password. I am 100 percent sure that I have entered the correct information. Can someone tell me what I did wrong?

4 REPLIES 4

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@SM323 wrote:

I got an alcatel go flip with public mobile and I'm trying to set up my email. I use gmail, and when I go to manual setup and enter all the information it always says invalid username or password. I am 100 percent sure that I have entered the correct information. Can someone tell me what I did wrong?

Public Mobile can't help.  Gmail is a service from another company.  Your mobile data works?  That means this is a software issue or gmail problem.  Does password work if you go to gmail site?

vincentckv
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If you are trying to set up a Public Mobile COMMUNITY profile, you must make a COMMUNITY account. In order to do so, you must create a new account with a USERNAME and not your email to log in with.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

If its setting up your account with pm then its probably a glitch. You have to wait one hour clear your browser and use incognito/secret mode. I use this for account changes, addons and payments too.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Can you please clarify..

Trying to set up an email to sign up to public mobile when creating a self serve account?

Or you talking about your actual phone..and your trying to register your phone with the email address for Google Play store and things like that?

Did you go to google Gmail and did forgot password maybe make an easier password for time being?

Need Help? Let's chat.