cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Goes Blurry

AdamLove
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi there.....

My LG phone phionex3 that I bought through a PM dealer about a year and a half ago is showing screen connection static issues what can I do... ?

Help please I don't want to buy new phone already.

9 REPLIES 9

AdamLove

Yes... A bank site

@AdamLove it may be an app causing that. Did you install anything recently when around the time this started happening?

AdamLove

It happens when I do a search and scroll through results and click on some results and go in and out of sites then the screen starts malfunctioning...

Like gonna die an I quickly hit the home button and the screen comes back....

@AdamLove  you may want to backup all your stuff on that phone incase the screen dies completely and goes black.

It might be time for a new phone. Looks expensive to buy a replacement screen digitizer.

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@AdamLove 

I can understand your frustration with this. If you can, look into getting an iPhone that is more simple, secure and will run into less problems. You can get a cheap few year-old iPhone model unlocked easy from sites like Amazon or:

https://www.factorydirect.ca/apple-iphones

For your blurry screen issue can you update your AndroidOS from your about phone page in settings. Also try this app to test your phone’s hardware.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.idea.PhoneDoctorPlus

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@AdamLove , that is such a budget phone, I cannot see a practical solution other than to retire it.  

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Considering this is not a Public Mobile issue and they haven't sold phones for several years you may want to contact the store you bought it from or LG. You can also search google to see if there are possible fixes.

I understand you bought the phone from a store that sells PM SIM cards. But the phone has nothing to do with Public Mobile.

Sorry for the inconvenience you're experiencing.

Need Help? Let's chat.