cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S8

brosimpson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can I use iphone 11 on Public Mobile 3g network? 

6 REPLIES 6

tehowennathe
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@srlawren wrote:

@brosimpson wrote:

@brosimpson while your question has been answered, I have one on my own:  if your question and post is about iPhone 11, why use a subject of "Samsung S8"?

I was wondering the same thing. I was like maybe it's a double question. Seems not to be the case.

@geopublic wrote:

@brosimpson  Public uses primarily 3G for calls and also LTE for data and texts. You have the option to set your iPhone manually to use 3G for calls,texts and data if that is what you wish.

Public uses only 3g for calls. LTE can't be used for calls.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@brosimpson wrote:

@brosimpson while your question has been answered, I have one on my own:  if your question and post is about iPhone 11, why use a subject of "Samsung S8"?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@brosimpson  Public uses primarily 3G for calls and also LTE for data and texts. You have the option to set your iPhone manually to use 3G for calls,texts and data if that is what you wish.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi brosimpson,

You can always check if a specific phone model is working on Public Mobile network by visiting : https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-started (On "Check your phone's compatibility" section).

Thanks for being a part of Public Mobile's family! ❤️

Regards,

Ciprian

PM Mod Team.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@brosimpson hi yes you most definately can 

Need Help? Let's chat.