cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 on PM

Hi @jimbobs , just wanna give you an update on the Samsung Galaxy A70. I've been using it for about a week now and everything's been great so far! From the camera, the big screen and especially the battery life, I'm definitely loving it! Or maybe because I switched from the Samsung Galaxy S5 (which I used it for 5 years) that's why I'm seeing a major upgrade in the features lol

@jordan23 wrote:

Hi @jimbobs , just wanna give you an update on the Samsung Galaxy A70. I've been using it for about a week now and everything's been great so far! From the camera, the big screen and especially the battery life, I'm definitely loving it! Or maybe because I switched from the Samsung Galaxy S5 (which I used it for 5 years) that's why I'm seeing a major upgrade in the features lol

Tks for letting me know.  Coincidentally, I looked at a demo model at Best Buy recently and thought it felt and looked very big. What do you think about the size? 

Yeah the screen size is quite big and I actually like it. I think it has the biggest screen among all Samsung phones at 6.7 inches. As long as it fits my pocket, then I'm good with it Smiley Happy

@jordan23 wrote:

Yeah the screen size is quite big and I actually like it. I think it has the biggest screen among all Samsung phones at 6.7 inches. As long as it fits my pocket, then I'm good with it Smiley Happy

My test is pretty simple: if it fits in my jeans pocket and I can still walk around and sit down, then it's OK with me.  I think the biggest phone I've ever has was an LG Stylo which was wide as well as tall.