cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 on PM

Hi @jimbobs , just wanna give you an update on the Samsung Galaxy A70. I've been using it for about a week now and everything's been great so far! From the camera, the big screen and especially the battery life, I'm definitely loving it! Or maybe because I switched from the Samsung Galaxy S5 (which I used it for 5 years) that's why I'm seeing a major upgrade in the features lol

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@jordan23 wrote:

Hi @jimbobs , just wanna give you an update on the Samsung Galaxy A70. I've been using it for about a week now and everything's been great so far! From the camera, the big screen and especially the battery life, I'm definitely loving it! Or maybe because I switched from the Samsung Galaxy S5 (which I used it for 5 years) that's why I'm seeing a major upgrade in the features lol

Tks for letting me know.  Coincidentally, I looked at a demo model at Best Buy recently and thought it felt and looked very big. What do you think about the size? 

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yeah the screen size is quite big and I actually like it. I think it has the biggest screen among all Samsung phones at 6.7 inches. As long as it fits my pocket, then I'm good with it 🙂

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@jordan23 wrote:

Yeah the screen size is quite big and I actually like it. I think it has the biggest screen among all Samsung phones at 6.7 inches. As long as it fits my pocket, then I'm good with it 🙂

My test is pretty simple: if it fits in my jeans pocket and I can still walk around and sit down, then it's OK with me.  I think the biggest phone I've ever has was an LG Stylo which was wide as well as tall.