cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy A10S

BillS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does any know if the 

Samsung Galaxy A10S A107M/DS is compatible with Public Mobile, this phone is not a Canadian model.

8 REPLIES 8

bocca
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I solved the data connection issue. I reset all my network connections, deleted all the previous APN settings and turned off my phone. I restarted my phone and used the APN settings on my daughters phone, on my phone.

I SAVED the settings and turned my phone off and removed the sim card.

I restarted my phone and it was on the data network connected via LTE. 

SWEET. 

I treated it like a software installation on a PC and deleted the old settings first, then restarted. 

Entered the new settings, SAVED it and restarted.

Success ... data network connection is achieved.

I did not swap out my sim card as that may have compromised her service. 

bocca

I did that last month with a MOD Violette, it connected for 3 weeks and was dropped by the network last Thursday night Friday morning. It worked for 3 or so hours late Friday night after assistance from MOD Carlos but Saturday afternoon it went out again. I'm fixing it now, or at least trying to.

@bocca if you or daughter is with PM switch the Sims. If its the SIM ask for it to be provisioned. Stay safe. 

bocca

I have an A10s and got dropped from the mobile data network twice, July, and last 9/4 Past. Both occurring 1 week after my payment. I am seeking a refund or credit for my data payment as I type this. 

The device radio is compatible on paper, but not in practice  - for my handset. My daughter has the same model and has no network issues. I have checked my device through a samsung repair facility under warranty and the device is flawless, for being 7 months old. 

The self help directions worked last month, but they are failing so far since Friday, 9/4. I'll reply when I get the final result.

winston11

U can give a check with the IMEI number on the website which is found on the settings of the phone

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@BillS Yes, it is compatible with PM and its service. You are good to go.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@BillS wrote:

Does any know if the 

Samsung Galaxy A10S A107M/DS is compatible with Public Mobile, this phone is not a Canadian model.

@BillS  Yes it will work with Public Mobile and all other Canadian carries without any issues.

3G bandsUMTS 850/900/1700/1900/2100
4G bandsLTE Cat4 (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 28)
GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSDPA, HSUPA, HSPA+, LTE

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@BillS hi yes, this phone has the correct frequencies to work with public mobile

Need Help? Let's chat.