cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy A01 Core

mkardash
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I am wondering whether the Samsung Galaxy A01Core is compatible with the public sim. I can receive messages and connect to 4G. But I can't receive calls or place calls.

Thanks,

Masha

PS. These are the specs of my phone: https://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_a01_core-10314.php

4 REPLIES 4

mkardash
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

ah i see... so the problem could be then that for text messages and 4g it works fine but for calls the connection might be too weak then... hmmm... i just nought the sim card a few days ago. long-term then might look into changing the phone... too bad!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@mkardash  it will work but won't have the  best reception.   it doesn't have many compatible bands.

@mkardash 

It is missing one important 3G band 1900 for talk.  So reception may not be great in certain areas.  

Public Mobile uses the following frequency bands:

• 4G LTE and LTE Advanced: 700 MHz, 850 MHz, 1900 MHz and 2100 MHz downlink and 1700 MHz uplink (AWS).  
  • HSPA: 850 MHz, 1900 MHz (UMTS).   B2, B5

3G = 850 (5), 1900 (2)

4G = 850 (5), 1900 (2), 700 (12/13/17/29), 1700/2100 (4), 2600 (7), 1700/2100 (66)

Anonymous
Not applicable

your device compatible Yes is will working 100%

but you have to selecting the network to "3G ONLY"

for android visit HERE ,

if you still not working do one thing Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

and do rebooting your phone take your SIM card out and waiting for a 2 minute and put it back and turn on -This one is quick and simple.

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

or can you do try reseat the SIM card

1. power off your device

2. take out the SIM card,

3. wipe it clean SIM card,

4. put it back and power on,

5. toggling airplane mode off/on,  

and do again Rebooting your phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Need Help? Let's chat.