It's an underlying issue in our backend that is causing the issue "system related" we are currently tracking and verifiying if we come across a similar issue with other customers as well.
I hope this helps?
Thanks for the follow up.
I also received a phone call at noon to verify if my service was working.
Great service from Public Mobile staff !
Send an email to Public Mobile.
How to send an email ?
Click on this link : https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/contact-us
Then, at the bottom right of the page, click on "Email away" button.
- Choose "Technical Issues"
- Choose "Calling and Text Messaging"
- Choose "Voice calls not working"
- Choose "The problem affects all my calls"
- Choose "My phone is receiving a signal"
- Choose "I believe my account is paid and up to date"
- Choose "I have not tried a SIM card in another phone"
Then click on "Email Us" and fill up the form.
An agent from Public Mobile will try to answer you ASAP.