cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A51 PM compatible?

Clefort88
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Heya! 
I’ve just purchased a Samsung A51; noticed now that I clicked the international version instead of Canadian one. 
do I need to cancel my order and try again OR will it work with our network?? Very confused about the GSM factory unlock and the various bands of networks. 

thanks 🙂 

6 REPLIES 6

Clefort88
Oh thank goodness haha phew. NFC is not an issue for me at all. I don’t use it and don’t plan on using it.

Thank you SO MUCH for checking. I got so discombobulated looking at bands and frequency things that I honestly wanted to give up the whole order, period lol

@Clefort88 Just checked the specs and that phone model will work without any issues. Note that model does not support NFC so you will not be able to use with Google Pay.

Clefort88

It’s the SM-A515F/DS. 
it’s unlocked from Samsung as well, I just didn’t notice that I had opted for the international version. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Clefort88  If you have a choice always select the Canadian or North American version.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Clefort88 What's the submodel of this phone? Thanks. Stay safe. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Clefort88 I would cancel and grab the Canadian version just to avoid potential problems. Since you're buying the phone outright, it should be unlocked and ready to go!

Need Help? Let's chat.