cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A50

Kelriv
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Has anyone actually used the Samsung A50 with Public Mobile?  I see some people suggesting it should be fine but I just bought it and might return it to the store to get one listed on the site to be safe. 

4 REPLIES 4

Kelriv
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks everyone the Samsung A50 is working fine with PM. 

@Jb456 wrote:

Thread below someone used  a A50...they just had some issues with APN settings. After helpful community helped him/her he was successful using it on Public Mobile.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Samsung-Galaxy-A50/m-p/400379

Are you having issues with your phone??

@Jb456  Oh... There you are. 24 hours without a bravo we were worried...lol...you don't actually have a life outside of the community?!! Do you?...keep up the good works.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Kelriv wrote:

Has anyone actually used the Samsung A50 with Public Mobile?  I see some people suggesting it should be fine but I just bought it and might return it to the store to get one listed on the site to be safe. 

Koodo is selling Samsung A50.  Since Koodo and PM are using Telus network, Samsung A5 should work with PM. 

Which provider you got your Samsung A50 from?

New Samsung phone will reboot when a different provider SIM card is inserted to initialize specific configuration for the new provider.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Stay Safe!

Need Help? Let's chat.