cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A21 compatibility

Deno
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello. I am wondering if the Samsung A21 is compatible with the network? I do not see it on the drop down list. 

Thank you 

7 REPLIES 7

@Batman96 wrote:

Ok so the 2 out of 5 doesn’t matter at all ? Thank you for the clarification 

It does matter to some extenet, but LTE is not a requirement to use Public Mobile., except for the official goverment emergency alert system.  LTE does get used for data and text messaging, but those also work on the 3g network as well.

Batman96
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ok so the 2 out of 5 doesn’t matter at all ? Thank you for the clarification 

@Batman96 wrote:

I’m looking at buying A Samsung A21 phone and I have looked up compatibility and it says 2 bands of out of 5 does this mean it’s compatible but not as much as other models and brands ?

The only bands that you absolutely must have (or else phone calls won't work) are the 3g bands at 850 and 1900MHz (band 5 and 2 on 3g).

Batman96
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’m looking at buying A Samsung A21 phone and I have looked up compatibility and it says 2 bands of out of 5 does this mean it’s compatible but not as much as other models and brands ?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Deno wrote:

Hello. I am wondering if the Samsung A21 is compatible with the network? I do not see it on the drop down list. 

Thank you 

Looks like it should be fine. Check willmyphonework.net. edit...The G A21 isn't on their list either but the phone will work on PM network.

@Deno wrote:

Thank you 

It's fine. A phone doesn't have to be in Public Mobile's list to be compatible. The phone only needs to have a SIM card slot and be at least compatible with HSPA on bands 2 and 5 (1900MHz and 850MHz).

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Samsung A21 should work on PM

softech_0-1614900365762.png

Need Help? Let's chat.