cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: SIMon is terrible. Issues transferring a number to Public Mobile

@corewhy Simon is just a bot. If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can clear your browser's cache and try using private mode.

The alternative is to send a private message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
but moderators prioritize tickets over private messages, so the response time can be slower.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@corewhy you can directly message customer support, but their response time can vary using that method. the fastest way to recieve a reply is to create a ticket using Simon... the chatbot is very easy to use, just tap on the chat bubble options and eventually you get brought to the "submit a ticket, click me" option.

SIMon chat bubbles.jpeg

submit ticket.jpeg

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

everytime i went to the submit a ticket link i got a Error 404 from the Public Mobile website, have yet to see a link that works, and yes, it does take a while to get a response from the Moderator_Team, still waiting for a response from direct message or a working linke to actually submit a ticket.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@corewhy wrote:

everytime i went to the submit a ticket link i got a Error 404 from the Public Mobile website, have yet to see a link that works, and yes, it does take a while to get a response from the Moderator_Team, still waiting for a response from direct message or a working linke to actually submit a ticket.

When submitting a ticket. Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try a different browser.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

delete me oracles

#wts

👍

Highlighted
Oracle

SIMon can be a bit annoying to the uninitiated.  It's a triage to reduce the number of tickets being initiated for issues that don't need moderator team assistance.