cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM problem

Send2ssj
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am having issues with the sim sometimes i have to take sim out and put back in to get reception . Please let me know resolution .

5 REPLIES 5

@esjliv...some of my contacts are kinda dirty...need a good scrubbing for sure. 😎

@hairbag1 wrote:

@Send2ssj wrote:

I am having issues with the sim sometimes i have to take sim out and put back in to get reception . Please let me know resolution .

Try gently cleaning the contacts on the sim with a clean pencil eraser. Also, if you have access to the contacts on the phone, try cleaning them with same clean pencil eraser.

LOL @hairbag1 ,

Sorry, but I could not help but laugh at this - "if you have access to the contacts on the phone, try cleaning them with same clean pencil eraser."

*Cleaning your contacts (like your Mom, Dad, friends, etc.) with a pencil eraser"

That is how I first read that part. 😂🤣

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Send2ssj wrote:

Try gently cleaning the contacts on the sim with a clean pencil eraser. Also, if you have access to the contacts on the phone, try cleaning them with same clean pencil eraser.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Depending how long you had your sim for it might be time for a new one you can do this on our self service website 

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Send2ssj ,

Have you tried this SIM in another phone to see if you get the same issue?

If you get the same issue in another phone, it is likely a problem with the SIM or a provisioning issue with your account.

Also, try one or more of the below:

*rebooting your phone

*go into airplane mode for a few minutes, then going back to regular mode

*reboot your phone again

*network reset

If you are still having issues after the above contact Public Mobile Moderators to see if there is a provisioning issue with your account.

To contact the Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1-Click the question mark on the bottom right hand side of your screen to talk to SIMon the chat bot.

esjliv_0-1598813790550.png

OR

2-Contact the Moderator_Team via private message using this link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.