cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM not supported

Mojde
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi. My new iPhone (11) does not supported my SIM. I was advised provide my carrier with my IMEI & Serial Number to add my phone to my plan and activate it. Has anybody had any issue like that? Any solution? How to send my info to Public Mobile?

11 REPLIES 11

Mojde

Hi there,

My problem solved. I went to the store that I bought my iPhone. He inserted Bell Sim instead and start setting up phone and it worked properly. Then I inserted my PM Sim and worked. It should be a problem with iPhone 11 nowadayas as it's new brand to the market. 

Thanks.

Mojde

I guess it said that Activation Required. 

@MojdeMake sure during the setup process you have connected your iPhone to a wifi network so the phone can access the Appe server to verify its unlock / activation status. If that doesn't work you will need to go back to where you got your phone and double check to make sure it is unlocked.

Mojde

I had used my SIM in my old iPhone, but it doesn't work on my new iPhone.

@Mojde wrote:

it's unlocked

@Mojde  doesn't sound like it's unlocked. If you activated your PM sim card you should be able to connect to Public's network. Connect to Wifi and try accessing your iTunes account.

Mojde

thanks

@Mojde 

If you want to contact PM, you will need to submit a ticket to get moderator (PM employee).

Click on question mark on the right lower coif website. Type: contact moderator. Follow prompts to submit ticket for moderator help. 

Mojde

already restore the phone and had chat with Apple advisor more than 2 hours. 

@Mojde 

Maybe reboot your phone with PM SIM card.

Connect to Wifi and the apple servers 

Mojde

it's unlocked

@Mojde wrote:

Hi. My new iPhone (11) does not supported my SIM. I was advised provide my carrier with my IMEI & Serial Number to add my phone to my plan and activate it. Has anybody had any issue like that? Any solution? How to send my info to Public Mobile?

This message usually means that the device is locked to another carrier.  If it is, you will need to contact the original carrier to get it unlocked.

Need Help? Let's chat.