cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM network unlock NCK

dragonjane63
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have activate my sim and registered in both my account and the community. When i restarted my phone i got a msg tgat said " SiIM network unlock NCK" i have no idea what this means , I have contacted tge person I got the phone from and they said that they never locjed the SIM

16 REPLIES 16

@TBK wrote:

Hi, can someone unlock huawei p30pro , vodafone,Ireland

please help me

Public Mobile cannot help with unlocking this phone. You will need to contact Vodafone or purchase an unlock code from online stores that offer those. Some cell phone repair retail locations will also sometimes offer these services.

@TBK first determine which nic you require Oracle  @Luddite sorts it for you here. Please read it and get back to us with the required one. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Phones-Hardware/Unlock-Nokia-lumia-830/m-p/486178/hig...

@TBK wrote:

please help me

TBK
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

please help me

TBK
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HI , i have huawei p30pro vodafone ireland. can someone unlock NCK code please

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dragonjane63 wrote:

Its a Huawei K11-L05

Looks like the GR5 KII-L05 is compatible here. So...talk to Rogers.

dragonjane63

Its a Huawei K11-L05

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dragonjane63  - If it is a Samsung, you can contact samsung through their web site chat, and they should be able to help you.  Otherwise, you would need to get in touch with Rogers.  You might need the original owner/user to do it though.

dragonjane63

It is a Huawei K11-LO5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dragonjane63 wrote:

How do i get it unlocked

As mentioned...call Rogers.

A wrinkle might be that if it's an older phone then it might not be compatible to here. Rogers still uses older cell technology that Telus does not.

That's why I asked for the exact make/model of phone.

dragonjane63

How do i get it unlocked

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I agree with the previous posts, your phone is telling you its locked to the previous carrier. You'll need to call Rogers and ask them to unlock your phone. It's possible the previous owner was not aware their carrier locked the phone.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dragonjane63 wrote:

The phone is from rogers and they were using it right up til when they gave it to me

What exact make/model is it?

dragonjane63

The phone is from rogers and they were using it right up til when they gave it to me

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dragonjane63 wrote:

I have activate my sim and registered in both my account and the community. When i restarted my phone i got a msg tgat said " SiIM network unlock NCK" i have no idea what this means , I have contacted tge person I got the phone from and they said that they never locjed the SIM

It's most likely still locked to the previous provider. If it's a Samsung phone then they have a way of providing a code to you.

ninja'd by everybody 🙂

bishamon

@dragonjane63 wrote:

Hi,

It sounds like the phone might be locked.  I would suggest asking the person you got the phone from, which carrier they were previously on, and then asking that carrier to unlock the phone.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dragonjane63  - Are you sure that the phone is unlocked?  What network/company was the phone from?

Unless this phone was from Telus/Koodo, it might need to be unlocked.

Need Help? Let's chat.